Bad rollers make all the difference.
- Sometimes it isn’t as obvious.
Let me tell you a story about how Alrol’s unique expertise helped identify and solved extended machine downtime and short life of rollers.
- In that conversation I got to know the company’s situation better.
- Their OEM from overseas sold them rollers with a covering which is chemically attacked by a process agent the company uses.
Once discussing these issues with the Alrol team, we came up with switching to a rubber material which resists the chemicals used in the production process. This is one of the many times we’ve been able to use our experience and knowledge to help our customers.
A process agent chemically destroyed that rubber covering.
Are your rollers just not performing well?
The entire ‘picture’ needs to be looked at with knowledge and experience.
Email me: email@example.com
Alrol has the know how that makes us experts.
We look at the whole topic through our customer’s eyes.
Longer running rollers lower the production costs and reduce the machine down-time.
Our products and services cover your needs and exceed your expectations.
- The rollers lasted much longer.
- The machine down time was reduced to a ‘normal’ maintenance cycle.